USANA New Whitening Toothpaste Featuring ADP-1 Technology
Our innovative, fluoride-free whitening toothpaste is scientifically proven to give you a whiter smile. Featuring ADP-1, a postbiotic that attracts impurities in your mouth, for a clean, polished, brighter smile with fewer surface stains.
USANA Toothpaste Benefits
- Features ADP-1, a post-biotic that attracts impurities for a deeper clean
- Scientifically proven to whiten teeth
- Formulated with coconut oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E oil
- Fluoride free
- Contains menthol for fresh breath
- Contains naturally-derived ingredients
- No artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors
Directions For USANA’s Whitening Toothpaste: Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice daily. Spit and rinse thoroughly after brushing.
USANA Whitening Toothpaste Ingredients
|Calcium Carbonate, Silica, and Sodium Bicarbonate (commonly known as baking soda)||Mild abrasives that clean and polish teeth by removing debris and surface stains without damaging tooth enamel for a whiter look.|
|Sea Salt||Gently scrubs and polishes teeth, and also stimulates saliva to bring moisture into oral tissues for a beautiful smile.|
|Aloe Vera||Soothes, cleanses, and helps teeth shine by leaving a slick surface that is difficult for dirt or plaque to adhere to.|
|Coconut Oil||Cleanses teeth and gums with lauric acid—a medium-chain fatty acid with unique properties for supporting oral health.|
|Stevioside||A naturally-derived sweetener extracted from leaves of Stevia that won’t cause tooth decay.|
|Menthol||Refreshes breath and mouth.|
|ADP-1 (Lactobacillus paracasei)||Supports cleansing process by clearing away unwanted compounds that can cause bad breath or give your teeth a dull appearance.Research has shown that, after about eight weeks, using ADP-1 helped maintain balanced oral microflora better than placebo to help keep teeth clean for a healthy-looking smile.|
There’s one ingredient commonly found in most toothpastes that you will NOT see in USANA Whitening Toothpaste: fluoride.
Many chemical-conscious consumers already drink fluoridated water and do not want to add more to their daily exposure. Using fluoride is a personal choice that’s best handled individually between a family and a trusted dental professional.
USANA’s Supporting Product
- Oral Probiotic Tablet Swirled around your mouth after brushing for 3-5 mins before sleep for fresher breath in the morning and see why USANA’s advanced two-step oral care system should be your new nighttime routine: