Now you have a new way to start and grow a USANA business. On October 21, USANA will officially launch a first-of-its-kind Preferred Consultant program in the Philippines.
Philippine Preferred Consultant Program
Through this program, you can become an authorized USANA consultants and you can buy and sell USANA products. Preferred Consultants are not classified as Distributors and will not receive commissions under USANA’s Binary Compensation Plan. However you have a very specialized option to gain commissions by retailing your purchased products.
The Preferred Consultant role is perfect for those who want to earn by selling USANA products via retail but don’t want to build a business or participate in USANA’s Binary Compensation Plan.
If you have any questions regarding the new Preferred Consultant program, please review our Frequently Asked Questions below. You can also contact customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org a consultant
USANA Preferred Consultant Program – FAQ’s
A Preferred Consultant is a consultant who has been sponsored by an active Distributor and has met all the requirements to buy and sell USANA products. They are not enrolled as Distributors, so they do not earn commissions, but they may earn from retailing their purchased products.
While other markets do have Preferred Customers who receive a preferred price, the Preferred Consultant program is unique. We are in the process of introducing a similar program in Indonesia, with a target launch in 2019.
The Preferred Consultant guidelines are as follows:
1. Requirement for over the counter enrollment: At least one of the following valid identification cards (ID).
- Government-issued ID
- Company ID
- Membership photo ID (ex. Landers, S&R)—not expired
- Postal ID
2. Must be sponsored by an active Distributor.
3. Must be at least 18 years of age.
4. The sponsor must determine the placement information for the Preferred Consultant.
5. The placement information may be changed subject to a placement change fee.
- Placement change fee applies if the change is done in a different week from enrollment.
- Preferred Consultant placement may be changed many times, subject to the placement change fee for each change requested.
6. The Preferred Consultant may change sponsors, but only with a waiting period. If they want to change sponsors, they have to wait 30 days before signing up as a new Preferred Consultant.
7. Preferred Consultant may only sell products through direct selling channels.
8. Preferred Consultants to Distributor:
- The Preferred Consultant may choose to terminate their Preferred Consultant account to be enrolled as a Distributor. If the Preferred Consultant is enrolling as a Distributor with the same sponsor, they may enroll immediately following the termination of the Preferred Consultant account. However, if they wish to sign up as Distributor with another sponsor, they have to wait 30 days from Preferred Consultant termination before signing up as a Distributor.
- The Preferred Consultant will need to purchase products to activate their account, in the same manner as a regular Distributor.
- The Preferred Consultant will need to comply with the enrollment requirements of a Distributor, as provided in the Policies & Procedures.
9. No sign-up fees or minimum purchase requirements.
The Preferred Consultant program will officially launch October 21, 2018.
This program is perfect for adding those who want to earn from selling the USANA products they love but don’t want to build a business or participate in USANA’s Binary Compensation Plan to your team.
No, online retailing is not allowed. Similar to Distributors, Preferred Consultants should sell directly to customers.
Yes. Preferred Consultants may choose to terminate their account and enroll as a Distributor. If they are enrolling as a Distributor with the same sponsor, they may enroll immediately following the termination of the Preferred Consultant account. However, if they wish to sign up as Distributor with another sponsor, they will be required to wait 30 days from the Preferred Consultant termination before signing up as a Distributor.
Yes. Any active Distributor can sponsor Preferred Consultants in the Philippines.
No. The Preferred Consultant will need to terminate their account and sign up as a Distributor AND purchase products to activate their account in the same manner as a regular Distributor.
Only individuals are allowed to sign up as Preferred Consultants.
Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll email you a 2018 copy of the USANA Philippine Preferred Consultant Price List
Once you enroll as a USANA Preferred Consultant, products may be purchased through the USANA website, by phone, or through email at CustomerServicePH@usana.com. You may also place an order in person at the offices located in Makati, Davao, or Cebu.
Additionally, Preferred Consultants will have access to the PC Hub, where they can shop and order USANA products, and manage their profile.
Yes. First-time Celavive purchases by a Preferred Consultant will be eligible for the Celavive Bonus. For more information on the Celevive Bonus, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org