USANA Usanimals – The Childrens MultiVitamins
– Free of artificial flavors and sweeteners – the way all products should be!
– Provides a complete and balanced formula of vitamins and minerals
– Includes blackberry, raspberry, cranberry, and wild blueberry fruit powders
– Fun and easy-to-eat chewable tablets – crush them up in yogurt if it helps.
– Provides a balanced formula of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for children aged 2 -12 years
– Supports immune health with vitamins D & C, selenium, zinc
– Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin D help with strong bones, muscles, joints, and teeth
– B group vitamins with Iron and Iodine support energy production for an active lifestyle
– Zinc and Iodine nurture normal overall growth and development
– Based on the USANA® Cellsentials™ formula but designed specifically for children’s active lifestyle and growth phases.
– Easy-to-eat chewable with fun animal shape prints
– Vegetarian safe
Check out USANA’s Fish Oil for Kids Biomega Jnr
We know kids can be fussy eaters. But don’t give up if your children don’t like the taste. Crush them up and mix them in with natural yogurt, or sprinkle them over their favorite healthy cereal. Job done!!
USANA Usanimals: The Best Children’s Supplement to Support Development
Children are fussy eaters. Your child needs a balanced and nutritious diet for proper growth during the development age. It should consist of the essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to build their fine motor skills and improve their overall brain development.
Parents are concerned for their kids, as most children don’t follow a healthy diet. They don’t eat fruits, veggies, protein-rich foods, and other foods that are the primary source of vitamins and minerals. That’s where supplementation can help.
In today’s fast-paced life, nutritional supplements give children the nutrients required for their growth. Nutritional supplements can help in the child’s brain and physical development. They develop kids’ motor skills and improve cognitive development, and these supplements are safe for children.
How do USANA Usanimals Supplements Help?
USANA Usanimals offers kids health supplements containing vitamins, minerals, and other essential ingredients. The supplements are formulated to speed up your child’s growth while taking care of their nutrition, brain development, and immune system. These are for children between 2 and 12 years. Here’s what you can get from the USANA Usanimals supplement:
- Boost immune system
- It contains Vitamin B and Choline for a child’s cognitive development
- Promote bone and teeth growth
- Boosts energy
- Offer cellular protection
The supplements come in chewable pills with an animal stamp, giving them a cute appearance to attract kids.
Complete Nutrition for Your Child’s Growth
Childhood is the most crucial time for your child’s physical and mental health development. What they eat, how they live, and the environment at your home affect their growth. Food, especially, is essential, as it gives your child the nutrition their body needs for optimal function.
Children need a diet containing the proper nutrients with few calories and fats. The secret to healthy brain development is the right dietary choices. When your little ones eat healthy foods for lunch, dinner, and snack times, their bodies will have no room for junk food. When they are complete, they will not want to eat chips, chocolates, sweetened drinks, and other unhealthy foods.
However, one in three kids does not get nutrition during the developing age. Some are deprived of healthy foods because of poverty. Others develop binge-eating disorders, where they eat all the junk food to feel full. These kids suffer from vitamin and mineral deficiency. In addition, essential nutrients like zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iron are missing from their diets. So, fulfilling your child’s nutritional needs with supplements makes complete sense.
Supplements cannot be used as a substitute for food, but they are quite effective for kids who aren’t getting the required nutrition from food. That’s where USANA Usanimals steps in. Their nutritional supplement for kids contains all the ingredients your child needs for optimal development.
Essential Vitamins for Your Child’s Growth
Vitamins are essential for kids and adults, but these are incredibly important for children who need food to promote their cellular function. The right vitamins in your kid’s diet will boost their energy and promote overall physical and mental development. Here are a few essential vitamins for kids, which the Usanimals USANA kids supplement has.
- Vitamin A: It promotes cellular development, which affects the hair, nail, eyes, and skin. Vitamin A also makes the immune system strong enough to fight infections.
- Vitamin B: Your child needs various B vitamins for speedy growth and proper brain development. Usanimals produce supplements containing all essential B vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B9, and B12.
- Vitamin C: In addition to providing antioxidants to the body, Vitamin C boosts collagen production, an essential element for skin and hair health. It also increases the production of white blood cells, which in turn, improves immunity.
- Vitamin D: If your child doesn’t spend enough time in the morning sun and has it from dietary sources, they might develop vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D supplements promote bone health and help absorb calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin E: It is important for children’s eye health and immune function.
- Vitamin K: For blood clotting and healthy bone development, your kids need an adequate amount of Vitamin K.
Minerals Your Child Need
Minerals are as important as vitamins and other nutrients for your child’s development. If your child doesn’t eat foods rich in essential minerals, supplements are your best bet to prevent mineral deficiency in kids. Usanimals kids’ supplement constitutes the following minerals:
Calcium: For kids’ bone and teeth health, adequate amounts of calcium must be included in their diet. Around 99% of the calcium is stored in human bones. Calcium and vitamin D prevent stunted growth and bone softening. In the Usanimals supplement, USANA has added the right amount of milk calcium.
Iodine: Iodine is important for the thyroid gland. It maintains hormonal balance in your child and improves their metabolic function and brain development.
Iron: The blood and oxygen travel to your body’s vital organs and tissues with the help of iron. Lack of iron in your child’s diet might lead to iron deficiency. Around 2.4 million children in the US alone suffer from iron deficiency, which results in delayed cognitive development.
Magnesium and Zinc: Your child needs adequate magnesium in their diet for proper muscle function and better development of teeth and bone health. Zinc is equally important for overall development.
Get Complete Kids’ Nutrition from USANA Usanimals Supplement
Your kids won’t understand nutrition and its role in their development. However, lacking the right nutrients can lead to many health problems, especially cognitive development. Adding all the nutrients mentioned above to your kids’ meals is nearly impossible. Even if you do that, kids are fussy eaters. That’s why USANA has released nutrition-rich supplements to promote kids’ physical and mental health development.
These tablets contain all the essential nutrients that promote your child’s metabolism, cognitive function, immunity, bone and teeth health, and overall function. They come in delicious berry flavors with elephant, monkey, and tiger stamps. You won’t have to convince your kids to eat them; they will readily chew these tablets away.
USANA’s Supporting Childrens Product
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.