- Normalizes bowel movements. Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it. A bulky stool is easier to pass, decreasing your chance of constipation. If you have loose, watery stools, fiber may help to solidify the stool because it absorbs water and adds bulk to stool.
- Helps maintain bowel health. A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon (diverticular disease). Some fiber is fermented in the colon. Researchers are looking at how this may play a role in preventing diseases of the colon.
- Lowers cholesterol levels. Soluble fiber found in beans, oats, flaxseed and oat bran may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or “bad,” cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fiber foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
- Helps control blood sugar levels. In people with diabetes, fiber — particularly soluble fiber — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels. A healthy diet that includes insoluble fiber may also reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Aids in achieving healthy weight. High-fiber foods tend to be more filling than low-fiber foods, so you’re likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. And high-fiber foods tend to take longer to eat and to be less “energy dense,” which means they have fewer calories for the same volume of food.
USANA Fibergy Plus
USANA’s unique formula contains psyllium, a soluble fibre and bulking agent that helps stimulate normal bowel regularity; and inulin,a prebiotic that helps promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract.
One serving of Fibergy Plus supplies 4 grams of psyllium and 3 grams of inulin and is formulated without gluten, dairy and soy. The high fibre formula leave you feeling satisfied, making it easy to skip unhealthy snacks throughout the day.
It also promotes good digestive health, and aids in normal bowel regularity, which helps move wastes and toxins out of the colon.
With more than twice the amount of dietary fibre per serving compared to other brands in the market, you should give Fibergy Plus a try TODAY!
When is the best time to use Fibergy Plus?
As stated on the label, Fibergy Plus must be taken two hours before or after using any prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
Once the above requirement is met, Fibergy Plus can be used at any time of day, with or without a meal, though it MUST be consumed with adequate fluids (300ml of a cold liquid).
Due to the amount of fluid required, some individuals may find it uncomfortable to take the product late in the evening (as the need to urinate may interfere with sleep).
CAUTION: This food should be consumed by adding it to at least a full glass of liquid. Consuming this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not consume this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.