Total Health Benefits
- Promotes healthy robust digestion
- Contains 12 billion colony-forming bacteria per serving at time of manufacture
- Clinically Proven to survive the harsh Gut environment and colonise the Intestines where Probiotics are most effective.
- Strong source of powerful Probiotics
- Contains over 12 billion colony forming Probiotic bacteria in each serve.
- USANA Probiotics provides live microorganisms that modify gut flora if taken regularly
USANA’s Probiotic is a Sugar Free and Dairy free Probiotic food supplement for improved Digestive health. One of the most purchased USANA Products.
USANA Probiotic Benefits:
- USANA Probiotic Supplement is unlike other probiotic products because it contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG® and Bifidobacterium BB-12®, these are two powerful strains of specific probiotic bacteria shown to survive the harsh environment in the gut.
- USANA’s Probiotic Supplement is dairy and sugar-free. Their delivery system ensures that the good bacteria will be stable without needing refrigeration for up to 2 years.
An Effective Probiotic Supplement:
- Delivers 12 billion bacteria per serve
- Proven to be harmless
- Researched in FDA Registered Facility
- Pharmaceutical Grade Quality
Each single serve of USANA Probiotic supplement contains:
- Bifidobacterium BB-12® / Bifidobacterium BB-12MD 6 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG® / Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGGMD 6 billion CFU
Silicon Dioxide, D-Mannitol, Inulin,
USANA Probiotic Benefits
- USANA Probiotic is unlike competing products because it contains two strains of specific probiotic bacteria, clinically proven to survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach.
- Another advantage of USANA Probiotic is that its delivery system ensures that the bacteria will be stable at room temperature for over a year.
Everything you ingest must go through your digestive system which has a ripple effect and needs to ensure the micro and macro-nutrients your body’s cells need to function properly.
This maintains your digestive health and this is crucial for maintaining your overall health.
USANA Probiotic Natural Health Product supports digestive health with a unique blend of probiotics that brings balance to your belly.
Probiotics Are Important For Digestive Health
If the body is deficient in any essential nutrients, immune function can be compromised. The potential for developing a number of health concerns is significantly higher.
The digestive system is responsible for breaking down and absorbing the nutrients (vitamins and minerals) from food and good quality nutritional supplements, maintaining digestive health is an important factor in optimizing nutrient intake.
Similarly, if the body is unable to effectively eliminate waste, the effects can range from embarrassing and unpleasant to dangerous and extremely painful. Not only does a healthy digestive system greatly reduce the likelihood of physical discomfort, it also facilitates consistent waste elimination from the body through the regular passing of stool and normalization of stool consistency.
To keep everything working smoothly, it is vital that you drink plenty of water; exercise; and consume a proper diet with plenty of fibre from fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. In addition to eating a healthful diet, using probiotics can help create an ideal environment for healthy digestion.
USANA Probiotics Promote Healthy Balance
|Bifidobacterium Bb-12||6 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Gg, Lgg||6 billion CFU|
Probiotics Benefit The Gut – Billions Of Times A Day
Your gut is host to both beneficial and potentially harmful bacteria. When balanced properly, these bacteria, also known as microflora, aid healthy digestion. Stress, illness, antibiotics and/or medicines, poor diet and hydration, lack of rest, and harmful environmental conditions may endanger the fine balance of the intestinal flora. This imbalance can result in the reduction of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which can lead to digestive concerns that may not only be physically uncomfortable but also possibly harmful to your health.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations defines probiotics as live microorganisms that, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
Probiotic Dietary Supplements
Probiotic dietary supplements replenish beneficial microflora, which can help restore a proper microbial equilibrium in the gut and aid good digestion. USANA Probiotic features a unique 50/50 mixture of Bifidobacterium, BB-12 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, LGG two patented strains of probiotic bacteria that have been clinically proven to promote a natural balance of beneficial microflora in the gut.
Probiotics Are Great For Improving Immune Function
More immune cells are concentrated in the gut than in any other region of the body. Not only are friendly bacteria vital to the proper development of the immune system, recent research also suggests that probiotics help sustain healthy immune function by promoting healthy bacterial growth.
The beneficial effects of one strain of probiotics do not necessarily hold true for others, or even for different varieties of the same species or strain. Sufficient quantity of high-quality bacteria strains must survive stomach enzymes and enter the intestinal tract alive to be effective. Verified to supply 12 billion Colony Forming Units (CFU) of viable bacteria a level shown to be effective in clinical studies.
USANA Probiotic contains Bifidobacterium, BB-12 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, LGG, the strains best documented to survive transit through the harsh, acidic environment of the stomach to colonize the intestines.
USANA Probiotic employs an advanced delivery system that guarantees the product will remain effective for 18 months when stored at room temperature. It is also easy to use. Simply take USANA Probiotic alone or add one serving (one stick pack) of the mildly sweet, powdered formulation to cold beverages or foods every one or two days to support your digestive health.
BB-12® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Valio Ltd.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USANA Vitamins and Supplements are made in the United States.
USANA HEALTH SCIENCES, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84120
USANA Probiotic Products: Store below 25˚ C.