Celavive Radiant Facial Oil
- Soothes and hydrates all skin types, especially dry skin.
- Unique Cell-Signaling Complex Celavive technology supports your skin’s natural barrier to lock in moisture.
- Rich ingredients—sunflower seed oil, vitamin E, squalene, and other botanicals—help reduce visible signs of aging.
USANA’s Celavive Skincare is a line of products is designed to pamper your skin.
We’d like to introduce to you our brand-new product we think you’re going to love. USANA Celavive Radiant Facial Oil is a new moisturizing and hydrating facial oil that adds to what is an already, outstanding range of facial products.
It is a unique blend of fifteen botanical oils, including jojoba oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, and sunflower oil.
It also contains chloroplastim, a trendy mix of coconut oils, olive extracts, and alfalfa. Together, the ingredients help your skin retain moisture and get its glow back.
4 Powerful, Hydrating Botanical Oils that Offer Anti-Oxidative and Hydrating Effects
The Celavive Facial Oil is a blend of botanical oils that primarily help lock in moisture and offer other benefits. A look at the ingredients list will tell you about the main oils in the mix:
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba Oil, made from the seed of a North American desert plant, is rich in vitamins A, E, and D. It’s a good oil for the face. The tiny molecules of jojoba oil won’t clog your pores.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is a popular ingredient in shampoos and skin care products for its moisturising effects. The oil contains linoleic acid, a fatty acid that seems to reinforce the lipids of the skin barrier. Not only does Argan Oil stop water from escaping the skin temporarily, but it also makes the skin barrier stronger with regular use.
- Rosehip Oil: This European herbal oil is known for its antioxidant properties. It is rich in polyphenols, vitamins E, B, and C, and carotenoids. Together, these nutrients may help to soothe inflamed skin and smooth out lines and wrinkles temporarily. It may also help with pigmentation, which is caused by oxidative stress.
- Sunflower Oil: Sunflower oil has been found to strengthen the skin barrier, unlike olive oil, which seems to weaken it. The fatty acids in the oil work like argan oil to support the lipids in the skin barrier. The oil is also quickly absorbed into the skin and doesn’t stick around, making your face greasy.
We’ve Added In A Few More Exciting Ingredients to the Radiant Facial Oil
The Celavive Radiant Facial Oil product also contains something called Chloroplastim. Chloroplastim is a blend of a few different ingredients:
- Coconut oil: Rich in Vitamin E and with large molecules, coconut oil, nourishes your skin and acts as an emollient. The fats in coconut oil reinforce the skin barrier. Note that only virgin coconut oil without additives is known to offer these benefits and soothe irritated skin.
- Alfalfa Extract: This herbal extract has antioxidative properties. It blocks the harmful free radicals in the air, waiting to damage your skin. It also works to reduce oxidative stress in your skin cells.
- Squalene from olives: Skin naturally produces squalene, an oil component that keeps young skin plump and hydrated. With age, production goes down, and skin starts to become drier. This aging process begins at around thirty. Olive oil contains plenty of squalene.
Plant Oils for Locking In Moisture and Strengthening Skin Barrier
Together, the oils in Celavive Radiant Facial Oil keep your skin moisturized and add some nutrients as well. Plant oils like these have long been used for soothing skin irritations and moisturizing the skin. There are a few reasons why these oils work so well to add glow and youthfulness to the skin.
First, they have an occlusive effect – a flash word I know but this means they act as a protective barrier for the skin and help occlude or obstruct the escape of water molecules.
Dry skin has poor barrier function. It is vulnerable to all sorts of skin damage. Plant oils can help protect against skin damage, especially when you start using them early in your life as part of your skincare routine.
Not every plant oil has the same effect, as we’ve seen with olive oil. The right combination of oils is essential in a facial oil. The Celavive Oil is a carefully blended product that locks in moisture while there’s a layer of it on your skin. But it also strengthens the skin barrier for longer-lasting smoothness and even tone.
Some of the plant oils also help with wound healing and soothing irritation. Anti-inflammatory properties in plant oils can protect the skin against oxidative stress. Sunlight on skin cells speeds up photoaging. Skin tends to lose elasticity, become dry and flaky, and dull. The plant oils in Celavive oil protect against this and make your skin appear plumper, healthier and smoother.
Optimizing USANA Radiant Facial Oil for Healthy Skin
No facial oil must be used on its own to moisturize. Oil alone may be able to stop moisture from escaping the skin barrier, but it may not trap moisture from the air. The same is true of Celavive Radiant Facial Oil. It is to be used with a moisturizer that will supplement with a humectant effect.
Regular use of Celavive Facial Oil followed by a moisturizer, will help your skin achieve the glow of young skin before oxidative stress and aging kick in. Massaging the oil into your skin for a few minutes (not forgetting the neck and decolletage) will stimulate the skin and improve oil penetration. As always, when using a new oil or facial product, it is vital to carry out a patch test.
The USANA Celavive Oil is one of a line of skin brightening products. Skincare is not limited to one step but a combination of steps that work together to improve skin and slow down aging. Follow the three-step cleansing, toning and hydrating process for longer-lasting effects. Use Celavive Oil along with moisturizer for proper hydrating effect, not on its own.
How To Use
USANA Radiant Facial Oil can of course be used as a stand alone product without other skincare. You could also use the Oil with other moisturizers, like Celavive Replenishing Night Cream or combined with other hydrating serums, like Celavive Light Complexion Serum in your regimen.
Massage 3 to 5 drops of oil gently onto face, neck, and decolletage and gently rub in using your ring fingers. This tends to be softer and gentler on the skin that your index fingers.
There are no reviews yet.