USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence
The proverbial fountain of youth maybe in USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence and may not be a fairytale after all. At least not while you can naturally hydrate your facial skin to keep it looking radiant even in your old age. Age may be the main reason the skin around your eyes is puffy with fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles.
However, the adverse effects of aging to your facial skin can now be significantly slowed-down or altogether curtailed by the science behind USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence. Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence comprises Celavive Cell Signaling Complex, a skin revitalizing solution formulated by USANA InCelligence Technology.
With an exquisite blend of potent botanical extracts and peptides, the USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence skin revitalising serum will hydrate the skin around your eyes and eliminates wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles to leave you with an ultra-hydrated, youthful and sparkling appearance.
Benefits Of USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence
USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence helps in the following ways:
- Reducing the visibility of puffiness and dark circles.
- Hydrating the thin skin around your eyes for a firmer, lifted appearance.
- Smooths the skin surrounding your eyes, clearing fine lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles.
- Minimizing redness around your eyes, highlighting the sparkle in your eyes.
The main benefit of USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence is that it promotes skin hydration and stimulates lipid production to have a more moisturised look for dry skin. The hyaluronic acid in the product helps skin retain water and achieve a more plumped appearance. With increased collagen production, you get more youthful and radiant-looking skin.
Causes of Dark Circles, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles Around Eyes
Aging is the primary reason behind the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. The older you get, the less amount of collagen your body can produce naturally. Collagen, a form of structural protein, is widely acknowledged by leading researchers as essential to the formation and healthy appearance of your skin.
Apart from producing less collagen as you age, you also lose a significant amount of fat which results in the thinning out of your skin. The skin around your eyes is noticeably thinner than most parts of your body, and the blood vessels around your eyes become more apparent with age.
But while aging is the primary culprit of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle formation around your eyes, there are other salient reasons why you may experience dark circles in particular.
Some of these reasons include:
- Your family history: Studies have shown that people may be genetically susceptible to having dark circles if they have a family history of this condition.
- Unusual skin pigmentation: Some people have dark circles even at an early age due to an irregular or unusual dark skin pigmentation around their eyes.
- Overexposure to UV light: The UV light emitted by the sun is one of the causes of dark circle formation around the eyes, especially if you spend a long time in the sun.
- Blood pooling: When you sleep, there is a tendency for blood to pool around the skin surrounding your eyes which may result in the appearance of dark circles when you wake up from your slumber.
- Puffiness of the eyes: The shadows cast by the puffiness of your eyes can make you appear to have visible dark circles around your eyes.
How does USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence Help To Revitalize the Under-Eye Skin?
USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence is a perfect elixir for slowing-down age-induced periorbital hyperpigmentation (POH) or, as you and I know it as, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles around your eyes. And the reason why USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence is so effective in doing this is because of the potency of its active natural ingredients.
The main components of Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence by USANA are:
- Celavive Cell Signaling Complex: This is an active ingredient of the USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence formulated by USANA InCelligence Technology. Celavive Cell Signaling Complex consists of extracts and bioactive peptides, including coffee-seed extract, southernwood extract, Hexapeptide-48 HCI, and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38.
These potent components penetrate deep into your skin, targeting skin receptors in the process to trigger six essential elements, including collagen, to help revitalize your skin and give it a more youthful, healthy appearance.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract and Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract: Ginkgo is known to contain a phytonutrient with powerful antioxidant properties known as quercetin. The quercetin in Ginkgo helps reduce the redness of the skin around your eyes. Albizia julibrissin, otherwise called Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract, can help to effectively minimise the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles around your eyes.
- Glucosyl Hesperidin: This is another active antioxidant derived exclusively from citrus fruit. Glucosyl hesperidin will help you appear well-rested by eliminating any signs of fatigue around your eyes, including puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Horus K Complex: This ingredient comprises a blend of sunflower seed oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, and Rosa canina fruit oil which are all rich sources of natural Vitamin K. Horus K Complex will refresh the sensitive skin surrounding your eyes to make dark circles and bags less visible.
Application Of USANA’s Eye Essence
USANA Celavive Hydrating Eye Essence is formulated from natural ingredients that are safe.
Celavive is suitable for all skin types. However, you are required to store this product in a cool, dry location, and when applying, you should avoid any contact with your eyes.
For best results, you should use USANA Eye Essence either before you begin your day in the morning or before you go to bed at night. But while regular use of the Celavive products will yield positive outcomes, the speed of results will differ from person to person.
Check out USANA Celavive Entire range
There are no reviews yet.